top of page

Domestic Relations Practice Area


Child Abuse


If your ex-spouse or partner has abused your child, or your ex-spouse or partner is placing your child at risk to suffer abuse at the hands of another person, you should take action to protect your child. Child abuse can create a lifetime of issues for a child. If you passively observe your child suffer abuse, you are failing to protect your child. It is your responsibility to stop the abuse. 


Please contact M.W. Law, PLLC, if you believe that your child has suffered or is at risk for suffering any of the following types of abuse:


  • Physical abuse;

  • Sexual abuse;

  • Emotional abuse; or

  • Psychological abuse.


You should also immediately report any incidents of abuse to the Arkansas Department of Human Services and your local police department.


Domestic Abuse


If you are in an abusive relationship or marriage, M.W. Law, PLLC can help you protect yourself and safely end the relationship or marriage. Domestic abuse refers to a pattern of behavior that usually consists of one or more of the following: physical, sexual, verbal, emotional, psychological, or economic abuse. M.W. Law, PLLC will also provide you with referrals to professionals and organizations that can help you recover from the traumatic effects of abuse.

bottom of page